Who We Are
Our Lady of Lourdes School serves students from PreKindergarten through Grade 8 providing an excellent education that nurtures and prepares students to live in the challenging world of the future. At the core of Our Lady of Lourdes School is the belief that each faculty and staff member accepts the challenge of answering Jesus’ call to teach. This is put into practice by providing students with a quality academic experience within a framework of Christian belief and action.
- We have two classes per grade (K-8) except for our Prekindergarten which is one class.
- A majority of our faculty have 15 plus years of experience and hold a Master’s Degree.
- In 2011, we received the “Blue Ribbon School” designation from the U.S. Department of Education.
- The average class size is less than twenty students.
- The school is fully accredited.
- We are supported and directed by the Diocese of Richmond.