Apply to Lourdes
We are delighted in your interest to apply to Lourdes! Print this application and submit with a copy of your child’s birth certificate for PreK, K and 1st grades along with $25 payment. Students transferring should also include a copy of the most recent report card along with Request for Records Transfer form.
Our Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten classes fill quickly so please apply early. Students transferring from another school are invited to spend a day with us after applying.
- Applications for 2018/19 year is open.
- January 2018 – Tuition Assistance applications will be available for families that have submitted an acceptance application
- January & February 2018 – PreK and Kindergarten assessment for 2018-19 applicants
- March 1st – Tuition Assistance deadline in order to receive potential funding from Diocese
- March 2018 – PreK and Kindergarten enrollment contracts issued
- April 2018 – Grades 1-8 transfer student enrollment contracts issued
- Age Requirement: Students entering PreKindergarten program must be four years old by September 30th and students entering Kindergarten must be five years old by September 30th. All new PreKindergarten and Kindergarten students are given developmental readiness assessment screenings. The screening is offered in late winter, spring and summer at our school.
- Non-Discrimination Policy: Our Lady of Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin or gender in determining acceptance or awarding financial aid.
- Below are links to the information sheets and application provided in the packet.