Welcome to Our Lady of Lourdes School!
Join us at our next Open House, October 23rd, 5-7 pm. All faiths and families are invited!
Admissions@LourdesRVA.org or call 804.262.1770
Schedule a tour to learn about our traditions of educating the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially and physically. We will walk the campus visiting our classrooms and you will receive a packet of information including the application and next steps to enroll.
- Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten families – Apply early as these classes fill quickly.
- Transferring students from another school – After applying, we invite students to spend a day with us.
- Applications for 2018/19 year is open. Print this application and submit with a copy of birth certificate for PreK, K & 1st grades along with $25 payment.
- January 2018 – Tuition Assistance applications will be available for families that have applied
- January & February 2018 – PreK and Kindergarten assessment for 2018-19 applicants
- March 1st – Tuition Assistance deadline in order to receive potential funding from Diocese
- March 2018 – PreK and Kindergarten enrollment contracts issued
- April 2018 – Grades 1-8 transfer student enrollment contracts issued
- Age Requirement:
Students entering PreKindergarten program must be four years old by September 30th and students entering Kindergarten must be five years old by September 30th. All new PreKindergarten and Kindergarten students are given developmental readiness assessment screenings. The screening is offered in late winter, spring and summer at our school.
- Non-Discrimination Policy
Our Lady of Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin or gender in determining acceptance or awarding financial aid.
- Below are links to the information sheets and application provided in the packet.
Our Lady of Lourdes School as well as the Catholic Diocese of Richmond offer financial assistance to qualifying families. In order to be considered, new families must have applied for acceptance with the school. Only one application is necessary for both Our Lady of Lourdes and the Catholic Diocese programs. Our financial assistance program is processed through FACTS Grant and Aid. Applications are available online in January.